Latest iOS release

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon May 2 08:18:41 PDT 2016

On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 05:04:43PM +0200, Marco Martin wrote:

> Here is a different approach, thinking about it i like it a bit more.
> The fact that the numbers of the column sizes didn't add up when one
> considered the column spacing as well made me suspicious, (in general,
> setting a column of like one quarter of the layout size is to be
> avoided if the spacing in the layout is not 0) so i tried to make the
> last column just "take all the remaining space" rather than trying to
> have an exact size, and this seems to completely fix it for me.
>
> see attached patch.

The patch contains stray pieces (like the change to the CMakeLists.txt
file). Besides that, I wouldn't assign all the remaining space to the 4th
column. The one most likely to need all the space it can get should be the
second one (the 4th one is designed to mostly be short numerical values
with a unit, the 2nd one are free text fields).

That said, I like the logic behind it.