Slight layout problem iOS

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Sat May 7 02:25:34 PDT 2016

On 7 May 2016 05:54, "Rainer Mohr" <mail at divelogs.de> wrote:

> When opening a dive from the list, the labels of the dive details are not
aligned correctly, see first screenshot. If i flick to the next dive 2
times and then go back, it looks right, see second screenshot. May be an
issue with the localized labels (yes, we Germans have silly long words)

I can verify this on Android (Galaxy S6) too if I set my phone to German. I
don't know why it happens, then is ok when going back to the dive but I
wonder if we should use elide (shrink text to fit) for the title labels.

> And another issue: tap a dive in the list and then swipe to the next
dive. Then go back to the list via the blue top bar. The dive you swiped to
is highlighted. Tap on that again and you see the following dive in the
main panel, the headline displays the correct one you tapped on. This can
also be seen in the first screenshot.

Yes, I get that too (switched back to English).