QML inconsistency Android <-> Desktop

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sat May 7 05:33:50 PDT 2016

When running Subsurface-mobile on my laptop
I have a fully functional combobox that autocompletes text input
based on what exists in the list model.

However when I run the same build on android
the autocompletion only works for elements in the list that start with numbers.

First I thought that the text auto suggestion from the keyboard was to blame
but I have the same issue when I disable that via
	inputMethodHints: Qt.ImhNoPredictiveText

I could find one bug report that autocompletion didn’t work on android
but that should have been fixed for Qt 5.6.

/Jocke