Git repository changed?

"Paul-Erik Törrönen" poltsi at 777-team.org
Sat May 21 22:34:07 PDT 2016

I haven't been using Subsurface for a while (a couple of months), so I may
have missed something, but here's where I am now.

Pulled out the latest git-version yesterday, compiled it and started it
up. Synced _from_ the cloud succesfully (=saw that the last dives I added
on another machine couple of months ago being added to the list).

Added a couple of dives to the log and attempted to sync back to the
cloud. The UI (red alert bar at the bottom) gave the following error:

Authentication to cloud storage failed.
Cannot sync with cloud server, working with offline copy

In addition there is the following output on the commandline:

git storage: update local repo
sync with remote
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/poltsi@777-team.org[poltsi@777-team.org]
delete proxy setting
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
git storage: fetch remote
remote fetch failed (HTTP parser error: the on_headers_complete callback
failed)
git storage: do git save
git storage, write git tree
existing filename
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/poltsi@777-team.org[poltsi@777-team.org]

Checking with another (mobile) Subsurface application, I see that the new
dives are indeed not updated.

Has something changed in the Cloud-storage that requires additional steps
to get my situation corrected?

Poltsi