Import of old Suunto logs

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:21:32 PDT 2016

What does the Suunto Uploader for Windows (Beta) do? Apart from the
obvious :D Is there something that we could easily implement on
Subsurface, so we could allow users to upload old SDM logs
directly/seamlessly to divelogs.de instead of utilizing your uploader,
and then syncing back to Subsurface the parsed results?

I would assume, that this is not a trivial task as you have a specific
app for it, but it is worth checking out as this thought came up on
our user forum. The workaround of using your app and syncing to
Subsurface from divelogs.de works perfectly (as far as I have heard),
but we might be able to shave off a few steps from our users.

miika