final patches for the preferences unittests

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Nov 1 09:43:13 PDT 2016

Tomaz,

Thanks for this long series of patches. Most of them I was able to
validate by reading the code, a couple will need more testing (especially
this last one that I'm responding to).

But a big THANKS for your work here, this was a big part of what I was
waiting for before continuing towards 4.6

May the testing commence. Please.

/D