Subsurface-mobile 1.1.1 iOS - Dive selection bug

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Nov 3 22:43:34 PDT 2016

On 04/11/2016 05:59, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> On 04/11/2016 02:02, Scott Ireland wrote:
>> There seems to be a bug with the dive selection on mobile on iOS.  If
>> I select a dive and then select the dive immediately below it in the
>> list (chronologically before), it "jumps" that dive and displays the
>> next one below (before).  This happens on both iPhone and iPad, in
>> both portrait and landscape orientation.  Dive selection seems to
>> work correctly when selecting any dive other than the one immediately
>> below (2 below, 1 above, same dive are all OK).
>>
> I am not sure whether this is the same bug, but on Android there is a
> similar phenomenon. W#hen one selects a dive from the list, not always
> but about 80% of the time it opens the dive below the dive that was
> selected. (version 4.5.2.1534)
> ______________
On my Android the rules appear to be:
1) When Subsurface-mobile starts up, the MOST RECENT dive (top of list)
always selects correctly. However, immediately after startup, selection
of any OTHER dive results in the profile of the dive below the one
selected on the list.
2) When selecting a dive BELOW the previous selection, the next-lower
profile is shown. When selecting a dive ABOVE that of the last profile
shown, the correct profile is shown.
Kind regars,
willem