User manual queries

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 09:36:32 PST 2016

Hi Willem

:

> Thanks for your idea. Did this but context menu has no merge option.
> Screenshot attached. With real dive and dive plan on dive list, I cannot
> merge, even with same date & time. Do I misunderstand something? Looks to
> me as if plan is not recognised as a valid dive to merge.

Hmmmm, the merge option is there for me, screenshot attached. Tried with a
fresh build and with and appimage.

I first thought it was because your dives were placed  in a trip, but it
worked fine for me too.  Then after wandering a bit through the dive list,
selecting and unselecting dives to merge, the option *disappeared* from the
context menu. Then after, some more wandering, it  was there again.

Too random to report.
I will try to find a pattern to place a record in the bugtracker.

Regards.

Salva.