User manual queries

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:55:14 PST 2016

Hi Willem.

Try this sequence:
- Plan the dive *in the future* so you don't have residual nitrogen.
- Save it.
- Modify date and time to match the one you want merged.
- Select both dives and try to merge.

If I plan a dive with correct date and time, the planner calculates the
deco as  a repetitive dive. In this scenario we don't have merge option in
the context menu.
Really weird, but highly logical. Don't know if this feature is intentional.

Regards.

Salva.

: