Profile "depth" only shows 2 digits unless expanded

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:43:30 PST 2016

Using Subsurface-4.5.95-25-g02389c95cb59 on a Mac and Windows, I noticed
that in the profile graph, dives where the depth exceeded two digits (eg
100m or 100ft), the most significant digit is cut off, unless I resize the
graph to take up about 2/3rd of the window or more.

This is consistent on the two platforms.

The "Scale Graph" button did not remedy the problem.

Looking at the graph, it appears that the white-space on the right of the
graph is wasted.  Here's an extreme example of a narrow profile showing
lots of empty space to the right, but the depth values obscured on the
left.
[image: Inline image 1]

....Hartley Horwitz