Theoretical Diver Blog

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Nov 16 14:07:06 PST 2016

Hi,

> Am 13.11.2016 um 13:57 schrieb Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de>:
>
> So far, I started with some comments on VPM-B.

I followed Rick’s suggestion and plotted which gradient factors the VPM-B gradients correspond to at different depth. Turns out, the Boyle compensation does virtually nothing, all that happens is in the tissues having different GF’s and changing the leading tissue from faster to slower during the ascent does the changing of GF for you. For details, see http://euve10195.vserver.de/wp/?p=58

Best
Robert