Proposal: Photos icon in dive list

Axel Richter Axel.Richter at freenet.de
Thu Nov 17 14:14:36 PST 2016

Am 17.11.2016 um 22:55 schrieb Max Illis:
> If the photo functionality is being looked at, can I also
> please suggest using the EXIF date/timestamp of when the
> photo was taken as opposed to when it was last modified?
> For example if it was enhanced at a later time the photos
> won't show up as part of the dive.

Good idea,

please remember by using the timestamp some cameras store
the exif time in UTC (GMT) and some in local. Please think
about mixing pictures (camera underwater with correct time
set) - mobile on the boat with correct time and location.
I think this is a good direction to think further.

Axel.

--
Axel Richter