Missing patches

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Oct 19 11:20:49 PDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

you asked on IRC which patches are missing from my perspective in master. This is what I have in my master but apparently is not in origin/master:

The two patches of Rick (last two days) that rescale the heat-map color. I think I got convinced there.

Regarding the deco model preference: Tomaz promised something which I still think is open. You took my patch but I guess, functionality is not complete, yet. I hope we will get this fixed tomorrow evening.

There was a patch by Rick "Heatmap: Draw lines between data points rather than big dots“ that seems to be missing.

I guess, that’s it.

Best
Robert