Reorganise preferences->graph panel --- proof of concept

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Oct 31 08:48:33 PDT 2016

On 31/10/2016 17:10, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> On Oct 31, 2016, at 09:04, Willem Ferguson
> <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
> <mailto:willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:
>
>> On 31/10/2016 15:13, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> Even when the Apply button is selected, the option(s) (e.g. VPMB
>>> conservatism, GFHigh, GFLow) are not greyed out in the appropriate
>>> way. This only happens once either the VPMB or the Bühlmann radio
>>> button is selected.
>>
>>> That isn’t hard to do in the UI code. Do you need help with that?
>>
>> Please give me a pointer or two.
>
> Have a conditional on the 'enable' property that links it to the value
> of the checkbox.
> So in the onTriggered() function of the checkbox, enable / disable the
> other elements accordingly.
>

> /D
I think it may just be a case of reading the value from the preference
file and initialising the appropriate radio button. Once the appropriate
radio button has been selected manually, everything appears to be ok.
The deco model appears not to be saved. If I select VPMB, SAVE and exit,
restart Subsurface, the active radio button is Bühlmann again.
Kind regards,
willem