Issues with iOS app

Aaron subsurface at netopia.ca
Mon Sep 5 18:54:27 PDT 2016

I'm about to add some dives to the iOS version of the app and have run
in to a couple problems. What is the best process for reporting these.

- The first one I encountered was a crash when entering a new dive. I
unfortunately don't have the details but if there is a way to get a
crash dump or something that is useful, I'll try to repro.
- The second is now that I added two new dives (#90 and #91). When I
click on #90, it displays the details for #89. Is there a way to get
details on this?

Thanks,

Aaron