Subsurface-mobile for iOS is finally on iTunes

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 23:16:55 PDT 2016

Basic test was a success. Inserting cloud credentials, syncing and viewing dives was ok.

Did not try to create any new nor editing...

miika

On 09 Sep 2016, at 07:11, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

It took forever but more than six months after the first alpha I managed to get Subsurface-mobile for iOS into the Apple store.
I also managed to update the user manual and make sure that the version linked by the app actually doesn’t just talk about Android :-)

If you have access to an iPad or iPhone, please give it a spin.