TestFlight feedback for Subsurface-mobile. Dropbox etc

Jaspal Sahota jaspalsahota at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 08:25:26 PDT 2016

Hi
Any plans to support other 'cloud' storage (eg Dropbox/google drive/etc)?

While I like the convenience of the subsurface cloud storage in many ways I prefer using Dropbox mainly because it gives me a history of the last few revisions (in case I screw up the log importing/bulk editing etc). It also seems to be a bit more reliable I terms of saving - I often get 'could not connect to cloud' type errors from the desktop subsurface  (I know that's nothing to do with mobile, but it's another reason for me).