updates to Subsurface and libdivecomputer

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sat Sep 17 22:48:00 PDT 2016

On 17 September, 2016 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Thanks to Linus and Anton we have an updated Subsurface-branch for
> libdivecomputer.
> This goes along with an update to Subsurface itself to adjust to the
> modified API for our serial code.
>
> I’ve had problems with the native Bluetooth code for a while and feel
> like I can’t quite figure out where the culprit is. I only had a chance to
> test this on my Mac, though, and Bluetooth has always been a challenge
> on the Mac.
>
> I’d appreciate if some of you with Bluetooth dive computers could give
> this a try and let me know if things work on Windows, Linux and Mac.

I tested it on Linux, and it worked.

I saw the following earlier:
static const hw_ostc_layout_t hw_ostc_layout_frog = {
   32, /* firmware */ /* 32 or 34??? Anton says 32 (34 == battery), Jef says 34 */

That wasn't me, it was Dirk who said 32. I have no clue about how the hw
frog layout looks.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604