updates to Subsurface and libdivecomputer

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Sep 18 07:24:28 PDT 2016

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 08:40:25AM +0200, Anton Lundin wrote:

> > I tested it on Linux, and it worked.
> >

> > I saw the following earlier:
> > static const hw_ostc_layout_t hw_ostc_layout_frog = {
> >    32, /* firmware */ /* 32 or 34??? Anton says 32 (34 == battery), Jef says 34 */
> >
> > That wasn't me, it was Dirk who said 32. I have no clue about how the hw
> > frog layout looks.

Since mine is based on docs that I had and Jef actually has a Frog, I'd
believe him on things like that :-)

> I also looked at the diff between Subsurface-branch and Jef's master,
> and there are some minor things that diff, that we probably should
> resync just to make future merges easier.

Just applied those

> Here are patches for a couple of them. There are 2-3 ones left that
> should probably be cleaned up to, one being tankinfo vs. tankvolume.

Well, we use the "info" vs. "volume" because we also characterize tanks as
DILUENT and O2. I think this is something where we should hope that Jef
eventuall picks up our changes...

> I also noted "Fix the gas mix parsing for the Aladin Tec 2G."
> (decfa24f92d148) in Jef's master that didn't make it into Linus merge.
> It merges cleanly so just pick it.

Done

Thanks for your work on this, Anton!