Next release [was Re: Frequent cloud storage authentication errors with Subsurface 4.5.6 (desktop)]

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:00:02 PDT 2016

Running 4.5.2-1600 on Windows 10

The SHARE ON button goes blue in clicking but doesn't open a window.

Every time I try to import a csv file from my ccr using the import log files, subsurface crashes.

Language always shows Bulgarian rather than English.

If you do anything on the language page, it always gives a 'to use new language' message even if you are changing time settings.

What does the greyed out 'take cloud storage online' in the file menu do?

Sent from my iPad