Suunto download missing alerts?

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Sep 21 10:58:09 PDT 2016

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:

> I took another look into it and the alarm shows on my log properly.

Ok.

> The airtime alarm goes off when there is about 35 bars left, not 50
> bars as I initially thought. There is also an alarm when there is 50
> bars left, but I do not know whether that is recorded as an event by
> Vyper.

It could be that this isn't recorded as an event at all, and if DM5
shows it, it might be just looking at the pressure itself and
recreating it.

Looking at the libdivecomputer code for the D9 parser, it will always
generate an event for anything in the event area, and if it sees a
number it doesn't understand you'd have seen a warning when
downloading.

So I *think* we do everything right, at least in the libdivecomputer
path. The DM5 DB import thing I have no idea about, though.

                Linus