Next release [was Re: Frequent cloud storage authentication errors with Subsurface 4.5.6 (desktop)]

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:31:05 PDT 2016

On 23-09-2016 06:21, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> I'd appreciate if you could verify all this (and more testing would be extremely welcome, too) :-)
> Still true. And please - not just John - we really need more people to test.

Hi Dirk:

I've tested the changes on the preferences and it seems to be working in
Linux. I've tried changing settings, other than language, and I had no
issues.
However, there seems to be an issue with the default cylinder setting:
for some reason it doesn't show my "personalized" cylinders - only the
ones that are predefined with Subsurface. Is this the intended behaviour?

Cheers:

Pedro