Next release [was Re: Frequent cloud storage authentication errors with Subsurface 4.5.6 (desktop)]

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 06:07:14 PDT 2016

Hi!

I'd really like to help with testing (Owning a OSTC Sport with
bluetooth) but somehow I can only get the "stable" versions to run.

So no testing with development version. :(

Maybe it's me using debian stable as OS (Qt 5.3.2). But I cannot compile
current master nor v4.5-branch using debian stable using the
scripts/build.sh.

[ 42%] Building CXX object
core/CMakeFiles/subsurface_corelib.dir/qthelper.cpp.o
In file included from
/home/macho/dev/cpp/subsurface/subsurface/./desktop-widgets/mainwindow.h:16:0,
                 from
/home/macho/dev/cpp/subsurface/subsurface/qt-models/filtermodels.cpp:8:
/home/macho/dev/cpp/subsurface/subsurface/build/ui_mainwindow.h:24:32:
fatal error: notificationwidget.h: No such file or directory
 #include "notificationwidget.h"
                                ^
compilation terminated.

I will keep on trying to compile ;)

I can also test on Windows 10 but .. I can only find the "normal"
"subsurface-4.5.6.exe" on the homepage.

But I am more than willing to help testing (also on android).
(Doing a diving trip in the beginning of october to Cairns.)

Any hints for me how I can help in the best way?

regards
Werner