Next release [was Re: Frequent cloud storage authentication errors with Subsurface 4.5.6 (desktop)]

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 24 08:38:53 PDT 2016

Windows 4.5.2.1620

Serial download from sunnto d4i - ok
Bluetooth download from shearwater petrel 2 - ok
Csv import - ok

Facebook integration is a little iffy. The connect to Facebook seems to work then shows a 'to disconnect from Facebook click on button below' window - there's no button.
I also can't upload a dive successfully.

Upload to dive logs.de works well.

Sent from my iPad