towards 4.6 Beta 1

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Sep 24 13:15:16 PDT 2016

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 09:39:53AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I just pushed a first attempt at ReleaseNotes out. I would love it if
> people could add things that I'm forgetting. Given the 1600+ changes (with
> the changes for Subsurface-mobile drowning out the ones for the desktop
> version) it's a little hard to keep track ;-)
>
> As I was playing around I noticed that
>
> a) I can't seem to turn off dive computer reported ceiling (from the toolbar)

I found and fixed that. This all happened when we untangled the Profile
code from the MainWindow (i.e., ages ago). Makes me think that no one ever
toggles this switch :-)

> b) I can't seem to turn on the tissue / heat map; space is made on the
>    profile for it, but nothing is drawn.

Similar issue.

And oh, by the way. We need some decent explanation of what exactly this
visualizes :-)

-1630 has been pushed, daily builds for Windows, Mac, and Linux have been
uploaded.