Next release [was Re: Frequent cloud storage authentication errors with Subsurface 4.5.6 (desktop)]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Sep 25 12:18:05 PDT 2016

> On Sep 25, 2016, at 12:05 PM, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have a dive with three dive computers in it. If I turn on the n2 toggle, the N2 graph appears below the tissue graph and therefore off screen. If I flick to the second dc and then back, the n2 graph is visible and above the tissue graph. - I'll get a couple of screen shots to show this properly

Oh joy. More mess with settings.

The amount of pain this “cleanup” has created is beyond ridiculous.

> Should the toggle all tissues and toggle calculated ceiling in 3m intervals work even if the toggle calculated ceiling is off?

They have always been enabled (and just not had any visual impact). But it would be smarter to just hide them, I guess.
Not sure this is something I want to tackle for 4.6 given the mountain of other stuff that used to work and is now broken.

> The toggle photos requires you to click, then choose another dive, and then returning to original dive before it shows the photos

Yet another case where a change to settings doesn’t trigger the appropriate level of redrawing.

Thanks for all the testing. I really appreciate it. It’s good to find these things before we make a public beta.