Subsurface-mobile status

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:28:58 PDT 2017

I'm testing 4.6.3.192<http://4.6.3.192> using lolipop.

When it first opens, if you open the first dive in the list the profile doesn't get drawn properly.  Swipe to another dive and back again and it's ok. Select a different dive to the top one when it opens and it's drawn properly

Go to cloud credentials and the first couple of percent of the username doesn't show properly. Use the back button and it crashes.

The show password tick doesn't seem to do anything

The GPS fixes page is partially overwritten by the top bar