error when saving information on the cloud

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 03:20:15 PDT 2017

On 30 March 2017 at 14:37, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> The Windows binaries are build with what I believe to be a new enough
> version of libcurl...
>
> Very strange

Hence what are my options?
I absolutely need Subsurface up and running :) I'm going to lose my dives soon.

Should I temporary install it on a PC without Proxy moving on it my
local logbook and then trying again to create and upload the remote
logbook?
Once the remote logbook is created will I be able to use again behind a proxy?
Please I cannot throw away Subsurface for such reason.

Is there a way to get a more detailed log to help you discovering
what's failing?

Thank you in advance

--
Davide