Subsurface-mobile status

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 05:17:24 PDT 2017

On Saturday 01 April 2017, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Anyone who wants to play with this, please try
>
> http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/daily/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.3.192-a
> rm.apk
>
> I'd love to see if people can find other things that no longer work or
> don't work as expected...

Tried it, and i had the problem of the cloud credential page not being really
functional, (not scrollable, text fields not selectable)

I've now made a change there in the last commit of my clone that should fix
that, once there is a build where syncing to test server fully functional,
should be easier for everybody to debug what's going on the rest (as most of
it unfortunately seems to happen on android and not ondesktop)

--
Marco Martin