error when saving information on the cloud

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Apr 3 06:37:06 PDT 2017

> On Apr 3, 2017, at 6:10 AM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
>
> On 03 April, 2017 - Davide DB wrote:
>
>> On 30 March 2017 at 14:37, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> The Windows binaries are build with what I believe to be a new enough
>>> version of libcurl...
>>>
>>> Very strange
>>
>> Hence what are my options?
>> I absolutely need Subsurface up and running :) I'm going to lose my dives soon.
>>
>> Should I temporary install it on a PC without Proxy moving on it my
>> local logbook and then trying again to create and upload the remote
>> logbook?
>> Once the remote logbook is created will I be able to use again behind a proxy?
>
> You can always dump your computers to a local logbook, which you can
> merge with your main logbook later on.
>

>> Please I cannot throw away Subsurface for such reason.
>>
>> Is there a way to get a more detailed log to help you discovering
>> what's failing?

Yes, I will create an instrumented binary that gives us more info. I just returned
from a business trip during which I lost all of my credit cards, my driver's license
and a bunch of other documents (but thankfully not my passports). Once I have
my life back in order I will look into this, but that may take a few days.