Subsurface-mobile status

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:48:05 PDT 2017

On Tuesday 04 April 2017, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> This turned out to be an interesting combination of things coming together.
> Using lring() to round the device pixel ration instead of truncating it is
> the main culprit, I have added another hack on the existing hack to
> position the profile correctly and it seems to work for a reasonably large
> set of possible DPR values that I've tried.

in my clone i tried to radically simplify the paint function of the profiles
widget (pretty much, getting rid of it) and just trusting qgraphicsview to
adapt itself to QT_SCALE_FACTOR
with that value set to 5 or 6 on the desktop, it seems to still render
correctly, would need to be tried on android tough

--
Marco Martin