Subsurface-mobile status

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:15:27 PDT 2017

On 4 Apr 2017 21:06, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 04, 2017 at 07:50:28PM +0200, Joakim Bygdell wrote:
> The profile issue is still present in master,

Which profile issue? There are so many. And is that with my APK or with
something you built yourself? It turns out that I had forgotten to push
two commits yesterday...

Built from master this afternoon.
Scaling issue where only the top left quarter of the profile where visible.

> it happens far more regularly when selecting any of the top two dives in
> the list
> than any other dive combined.
>
> Dive editing is broken for anything that uses the new HintsTextEdit
> function.

Can you elaborate on what is broken?

Any changes to fields which uses the new hints function is never saved nor
updated when reloading the dive after edit.
I have a hunch regarding the reason.

Thanks

/D

// Jocke