Subsurface-mobile status

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 4 19:12:39 PDT 2017

On Tue, Apr 04, 2017 at 09:52:05PM +0200, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 April 2017, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > Thanks for catching this and pointing it out. Something we need to fix
> > before pushing this out as a public beta, of course.
> >
> > I'd love if you have patches - my next two days will be very busy, not
> > sure I'll find much time to look into this.
>
> seen what i did wrong, now on my master it's ok.
> I've also changed the look of those boxes to be on top so they don't get under
> the virtual keyboard anymore

I played with this. The edit seems to work now, based on some very
preliminary testing. But the scaling of the profile is off.

I'll drop that commit for now until I understand better what's happening
there, but push the rest and create a new APK so others can test.

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/daily/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.3.200-arm.apk