Subsurface-mobile status

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 01:42:09 PDT 2017

On Wednesday 05 April 2017, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 04, 2017 at 09:52:05PM +0200, Marco Martin wrote:
> > On Tuesday 04 April 2017, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > > Thanks for catching this and pointing it out. Something we need to fix
> > > before pushing this out as a public beta, of course.
> > >
> > > I'd love if you have patches - my next two days will be very busy, not
> > > sure I'll find much time to look into this.
> >
> > seen what i did wrong, now on my master it's ok.
> > I've also changed the look of those boxes to be on top so they don't get
> > under the virtual keyboard anymore
>
> I played with this. The edit seems to work now, based on some very
> preliminary testing. But the scaling of the profile is off.

did one more last commit for that edit box with hints with some small
usability improvements, then, if there aren't significant problems with it, i'm
happy as is.

> I'll drop that commit for now until I understand better what's happening
> there, but push the rest and create a new APK so others can test.

ok, a bit out of ideas then as the devices i tried it on seemed to work. Being
a QGraphicsView makes it kindof tricky as is a view within an item, within a
view that makes easy to lose track of what is transformed where :)

--
Marco Martin