IOS Subsurface-mobile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Apr 8 08:17:17 PDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 08, 2017 at 02:54:13PM +0930, Steve wrote:

> FYI after the new download on Android (4.3) it also crashes during the loading cloud data.
>
> I pressed the report button, not sure how much info that gives you.

They provided very, very little information. All I can see that there was
a crash, and that it happened in QQuickItem.

My understanding is that the reports are more useful for Java apps, but
for native apps... not so much.

Does it always crash? Did it crash once? What did you do to trigger the
crash?

More information might help us figure out what's going wrong.