IOS Subsurface-mobile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 11 20:13:46 PDT 2017

> On Apr 10, 2017, at 10:24 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> OK, I believe I have figured this out. There's still one oddity in the way QML
> does alignment (i.e., once a field gets wrapped, it loses right edge alignment),
> but at least the extreme artifacts as shown in Philippe's screen shot shut be
> gone.
>
> I'll create a new APK shortly.

New builds for Android and iOS have been pushed to the testers.

The design of the Dive Details View has changed a little bit - I'm curious what
people think. It does take slightly more space this way, but by moving things
around I was able to reliably make it work in any localization I tried, on any
screen size I tried. And it works around the alignment oddity observed above.

I have one older iOS device on which the new build silently crashes - and I cannot
figure out how to debug this. But on my newer iOS devices the new build finally
works again.

Testing (especially in different localization) and feedback on the new look
are highly encouraged :-)