Subsurface-mobile crashes

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 14 10:58:32 PDT 2017

On 14-04-17 19:27, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 08:23:05AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> Still the QQuickItem destructor.
> It seems that something is broken with Qt 5.8 on Android.
> I pushed a new version that is built with Qt 5.7.1 and I can no longer
> reproduce the crash on any of my devices.
>
> I'd appreciate some more testing :-)
>
> /D

tried the 5.7.1 (232) => can't crash it, but (to make it more
confusing),  the 5.8 (231) I can't crash it either. Both running on
android 7.1.1.

The 2x2 is:19.8 x 19.8mm (ie just under 20mm). pixel geom: 360x568.

As a side note. My desktop version (normal Subsurface, not mobile for
desktop), crashes consistently on the exit of the program (segfaults
during destruction of the UI). I already tried to valgrind it, as is
seems some memory corruption, but to no success. This all said. I do not
see any reason that this is related to the mobile crash issue.

best,

--jan