Subsurface-mobile crashes

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Apr 14 13:16:21 PDT 2017

On 14/04/2017 20:47, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

>> 2) The dive locations are lost in the majority of cases. This is a pretty old log I am working with, though, > 2 years old. See screen dump.
> Can you explain more what you mean by that? I see that several dives have no location. What is shown when you display that log on the desktop? In other words, how did they get lost?
>

> /D
> _
Please ignore the above point. It was an artefact.

On my phone the functioning of the dive list works much better now. For
a long time it was quite difficult to tap on a dive and activate it. Now
tapping appears robust with a predictable and uniform response.

Also, as far as I can see, every time I tap a dive, the correct dive is
shown. So the previously-reported bug has probably been fixed.

Kind regards,
willem