Subsurface-mobile, next round

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Apr 14 18:08:52 PDT 2017

I just pushed 4.6.3.243 to the beta channel in the Play store and to Test Flight

This should address the following (compared to where we were on Wednesday -  some of this had been fixed in intermediate builds since then)

- random crashes at startup or when using the Global Drawer
- deleting dives via long-press on the dive list now render correctly
- manually adding dives is improved (completers no longer show the first item on their list or the last item you entered)
- profiles should be rendered correctly for devices with a device pixel ration of 1.5
- font size should be correct on narrow devices
- text should wrap correctly in dive details view, including for languages with rather verbose labels (e.g., French)

I'm feeling unreasonably optimistic that this might be getting to the point where we can do a new release.
So please test and let me know what else is broken (or what is still broken).

Thank you so much to Willem, Jan, Steve, Salvador, Robert, Jocke, Richard, Timo and everyone else who tested and provided feedback.