AP Vision import

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 02:32:44 PDT 2017

It's the latest version of the ap software - divesight.

The separator change is because I export it and save as csv for import. The headers though are generated by the ap software.

On my pc, I see the character as a 'degree' symbol - that I can't replicate on this mail system, rather than a bokmal character.

Sent from my iPad