AP Vision import

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 10:10:41 PDT 2017

The problem is that the character encoding in the sample file is
iso8859-1. Unfortunately we assume the encoding to be UTF-8 on our
imports. I do not know any efficient way to detect the encoding nor to
convert the input into UTF-8 in C. This is a problem that our users do
run into occasionally, so it would be great if someone had an idea how
to fix this in sensible manner...

Long story short, if can you save the log file to UTF-8 format it
should work fine. Besides, if you save the export file with file
extension .apd it is detected to be APD format automatically saving
you some clicks on import.

miika