[RFC] fix crash on exit - Subsurface desktop

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 16 23:41:06 PDT 2017

On 17-04-17 07:33, Miika Turkia wrote:
> I have an crash on exit, with some compilations occurs always, and
> doesn't crash with other compilations from same source. The attached
> patch might fix it, but I am not certain due to the weird
> crash/no-crash behavior.

I had the exact same crash, and persistent on every run and compile
session. This 1 line fix solves the problem for me, so I like it. I even
tried to valgrind the issue, as it seemed to me a double free, or some
other kind of alloc/destruct issue, but as Dirk pointed out some days
ago, valgrind is basically useless due the excessive noise  from Qt and
other libs

best,

--jan