preparing for a 4.6.4

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Thu Apr 20 14:22:40 PDT 2017

Hello Dirk,

Am 19.04.2017 um 06:15 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> I'm kinda leaning towards the second option but that means we need to
> spend a week or two, focused on testing the latest master and finishing
> the translations, again. If people have strong feelings one way or
> another, please speak up.
>
> I'll do new "daily" builds next and also make sure that all the source
> strings are pushed to Transifex, just in case.
I don't know if the decisions is already taken.
I vote for option two. We have so many nice enhancements and fixes in
Subsurface desktop and maybe not even so much risk coming from these
changes.

There is one minor items which would be great to have before doing the
release beside testing, translations,...:
- Move the "Extra info" tab back to the right place - Maybe Tomaz can do
this quickly?

Best regards
Stefan

--