Subsurface-mobile buggy when deleting dives

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:30:35 PDT 2017

I got a few extra dives added to Subsurface-mobile when testing the
now fixed incorrect time issue. When trying to delete the additional
dives, I only managed to delete the first one, clicking the delete
button for the others was impossible. Bug 1.

After a couple of attempts I now have lost all the real dives on my
Android device, only one manually added test is still in my log. Bug
2.

Does anyone have any hints, how to dig into the issue. I.e. are there
any recommended git clients available and where is the data stored on
the mobile client? Or is it even possible to look into the git storage
in stock Android?

miika