Help needed to import .slg files into Subsurface

Liam Clarke liamagclarke at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 23:51:41 PDT 2017

Good morning Pedro and Salvador

Thank you so much for your help, and so quickly too. I had a quick look at
the xml last night and it looks like all the information is there. The
bookmarks that you mentioned are probably depth alarms or ascension rate
alarms and it doesn't matter to me if they are lost. I won't have time to
play with Subsurface today but I'll merge the logs tomorrow and tell you
how it went.

Liam