TestParse

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Apr 22 11:01:32 PDT 2017

Hi,

> On 22. Apr 2017, at 19:24, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> So we seen to write an extra po2='0.6 bar' - but we don't appear to do that when I run it here. I haven't spent much time beyond that very basic analysis, though...

I had a brief look but have no idea either. Just one or two remarks: This is a CCR dive and this is the first depth sample. And indeed, 0.6bar is the correct pO2 there. It might be caused by some code that wants to make sure this is a CCR dive by adding a pO2 value there but I have no clue how this can be a Heisenbug. Sorry have to run now.

Best
Robert