Help needed to import .slg files into Subsurface

Liam Clarke liamagclarke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:06:31 PDT 2017

Actually my idea was a web service, but honestly I have no idea what that
entails technically nor the security concerns. I am writing from the point
of view of user that can launch an executable file in Windows, but I have
no experience of Linux and my coding skills are limited to the odd Excel
macro in Visual Basic.

Now that Salvador and Pedro have helped me convert my old logbook I no
longer need such a tool, but if I had found an easily to execute smtk2ssrf.exe
I would have used that instead.

Thank you all for your help.
Liam