Problem with planner

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Apr 25 03:03:10 PDT 2017

This is on the latest AppImage 6.6.3 as well as my build ge8c91 which is
a few weeks old. I cannot currently build Subsurface due to Qt 5.8 problems.

When I enter four cylinders in the cylinder definition table, there is
an abnormality. Everything appears ok up to the third cylinder. However,
when the 4th cylinder is added using the + button at the top right, an
extra column is added at the left of the table. This column has no
heading, but the text "Start Press" in the 4th row. See attached image.
I believe this is a bug.

Kind regards,

willem