Problem with planner

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Apr 25 07:39:32 PDT 2017

> On Apr 25, 2017, at 7:15 AM, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> On 25/04/2017 16:05, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> On Apr 25, 2017, at 3:03 AM, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>>>
>>> This is on the latest AppImage 6.6.3 as well as my build ge8c91 which is a few weeks old. I cannot currently build Subsurface due to Qt 5.8 problems.
>> Can you be more specific which AppImage you use?
>>
> Apologies, The latest AppImage 4.6.3-x86_64 on the Downloads web site
> page. The image is dated Mar 1st.

Would you please try one of the test builds that is actually using the latest code (you are testing the latest release).

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-4.6.3.287-x86_64.AppImage

You can always find my latest test builds in http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test

(these used to be the "daily" builds, but I renamed the folder for obvious reasons (but the old name still forwards there))