last call for 4.6.4

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Apr 26 12:04:09 PDT 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 08:25:45PM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> On 26/04/2017 18:16, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 06:06:58PM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> > > Is there any effect on the user manual? Any screens changed? Kind regards,
> > There are changes with the manual entry of depth and duration for dives, I
> > guess. A few small other details...
> >
> > But I haven't made a concerted effort to make sure there's nothing else.
> >

> > /D
> Please give a bit more details?
> I am currently doing in-country travelling, so updates to user-manual.txt
> are not as easy as usual.

I think I'm ok with keeping the user manual as is right now. The changes
are all fairly small:

When manually adding dives (and editing dives that were manually added,
there are now two fields for depth and duration (so you can avoid using
the graphical editor).

There are a couple of minor changes to the planner UI (but since I haven't
used the planner since about six UI generations ago, I can't even tell you
what they are).

Some texts have changed (you will remember the rounds of UI text changes
that we went through). Nothing dramatic, mostly consistency issues.